The growing Ecocan
- Dimensions: H 3.5 x D 2.8 inches; 0.22 lb
- 30 cans in one counter display
- Decorative counter display
- 2 different assortments
- Shelf-life of up to 2 years (ecocans have to be stored under dry conditions)
- Available languages: English
An ecocan is a jar made of compressed bamboo powder which is filled with a growing media and seed packs.
And that's how easy you bring the ecocan to life: Just open the jar by breaking the seal (use the lid as a saucer), add seeds, water regularly so that the soil doesn't dry up, and place it at a bright and warm place. After a few days little green seedlings start germinating.
When the plant outgrows the ecocan just put the entire can in a pot and cover with soil or bury it outside. The jar is made from bamboo and will slowly decompose and turn into valuable fertilizer for the plant.